Brightwater Engineering Ltd is a leading New Zealand based engineering company offering engineering solutions throughout New Zealand and Australia. We currently require qualified Electricians to join us.
- Auckland based but prepared to travel for site based work
- Industrial experience vital
- NZ registered electrician
Our Electrician's manage the execution of all on-site electrical project work including installation and maintenance. Reporting to the respective Project Manager you will work closely with other engineering disciplines including mechanical and civil trades. We offer interesting work and competitive wages with penal rates.
The successful candidate will possess skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of health and safety
- New Zealand registered Electrician
- Hold a current practicing license
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve onsite as required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strength both technically and practically to execute and deliver project, installation and maintenance work to the expectation of all stakeholders
- Hold a current NZ driver's license
We are looking for people that are at home working on a construction site and understand the dynamics of working within a project/construction team.
You must have the relevant immigration status to work in New Zealand and be physically fit with the ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test.
Apply online now by completing the steps below!
Alternatively, you can contact Michael Stefek on 09 481 0296 or Shannon Crous on 03 543 5300 to discuss your suitability for this role.
Are you a tradesman?
If relevant to your trade, please complete the Mechanical Skills Self-Assessment sheet
Please attach your completed Mechanical Skills Self-Assessment sheet to the Apply Online form below using the Attachments field.
Fill out the Apply Online form below, and if applicable attach your completed Mechanical Skills Self-Assessment sheet to it using the Attachments field.