Commitment to Clients
We are committed to working closely with our clients to understand key project and operational drivers. Our organisation structure allows us to be flexible and scalable to meet the exact requirements of our clients. This enables us to provide bespoke solutions that best meet our client’s specifications.
Our maintenance and repair staff work nationwide in the Quarry, Wood Processing, Marine and Dairy industries, undertaking small scale work as well having the resources and capability to manage large industrial maintenance shutdown projects.
General and mechanical services include:
- Workshop Fabrication and Machining
- Onsite Installation and Plant Modifications
- General Plant Repairs
- Efficiency Improvement Projects
- Shutdown Planning and Commissioning Activities
- Operator Cover
- Surveys and Inspections of Plant and Equipment
- Asset Management and Scheduled Plant Maintenance
- 24/7 Plant Breakdown Service
Our Approach to Health & Safety
Zero Harm is a core value of Brightwater’s and the Health & Safety of our staff is paramount. Having significant experience in undertaking large and small scale projects has given Brightwater the internal structure, processes and support staff in order to create a strong Health & Safety culture and performance. All work carried out by Brightwater is done in accordance with our stringent H&S policies and monitored by our Health & Safety Advisor. Our safety record translates into lower insurance and liability rates, therefore reduced costs and risks to our clients.
Brightwater staff who carry out site maintenance and erection have the following accreditations:
- Riggers and Safe Slinging of Loads Tickets
- Confined Space Tickets
- EWP and Forklift Tickets
- Crane Tickets
- First Aid
- Fall Arrest/Safe Work at Heights
- Permit Receivers/Hazard Identification Tickets