Whether it’s a large Greenfield project or upgrading an existing plant or process, our collaborative approach ensures all our clients are included in the decision making process at every stage of the project. This close partnership produces the best design solution and leads to faster implementation of technology solutions at an optimal cost.
Other benefits of this approach include:
- Clear and precise scope boundaries by quantifying and justifying the investment required for a given benefit
- Fewer scope changes and more fluid management of change
- Identification of projects risks early in the design phase so actions can be taken to mitigate their impact
Multi-Disciplined Engineering Design
We offer professional in-house design across all facets of engineering including Mechanical, Electrical, Control & Automation, Civil and Structural. This complete service produces efficiencies through a seamless integrated design resulting in a more cost effective package for our clients.
Our qualified engineers and designers have an array of expertise delivering proven results from design software and tools including:
- Solidworks Premium 3D Design
- AutoCAD 2D Design
Electrical & Control
- Accredited Rockwell Automation PLC software system integrator
- Schneider Electrical Alliance Partner
- SCADA software
QA System & Checks
All engineering design undertaken by Brightwater is assured by utilising well defined and documented processes throughout the design phase including:
- Documenting Basis of Design (BOD) with client input and verification
- Defining and verifying design input requirements and output specifications through fit for purpose documentation such as; Scopes of work, Equipment Specifications, Equipment Datasheets etc.
- Regular design reviews through the design development stage
- Engineering & shop fabrication drawings adhering to a defined drafting standard
- Rigorous drawing check procedures followed to ensure the quality of finished product